We are dedicated to providing a safe and fun place for children of all ages to come and enjoy bowling. League bowling is a great way for children to be active and to help develop social skills, too!
Besides being a lifetime sport that almost ANYONE can participate in, there
are other benefits of youth league bowling at Mountain Run Bowling Center:
- - Discounted game rates when coming in to practice during open play
- - FREE weekly league practice sessions
- - Shoe rentals included for league play and weekly practice sessions
- - 10% discount in the Pro-Shop to purchase all your bowling equipment & accessories
- - Access to instruction from other league members to help develop the young bowlers
- - Access to our Player's Club, which earns you points for every dollar you spend in our center
Our youth league is USBC sanctioned. Ages 8* to 20 may join, and single bowlers will be put on a team. Fees include shoe rental, weekly practice sessions, and end-of-season awards. (* possibly younger - pls call or come by to discuss)
Questions about our Youth League may be directed to Darien or Melissa at 540-825-2695.