Join a league at Mountain Run Bowling Center!
Don't be afraid to join a league! Just because you think that you are not a 'good' bowler doesn't mean you can't join a league. Our league bowlers have averages anywhere from 75 to over 200! Practice makes perfect; and if you are a regular member of a league (does not apply to subs...), you can enjoy discounted bowling rates during your league season -- that way, you can get even better!
We offer many different leagues, and we are more than happy to help you find one that fits your needs. We will do our best to get you started with league bowling, and we are always collecting information for persons interested in upcoming seasons!
We can always help you start a new league if you have several teams - even as few as two people per team! Call Rich today at 825-BOWL if this is something you are interested in!
We have team and individual spots on our fall/winter leagues:
Monday afternoon seniors: Individual and team spots available
Monday evening mixed: 1 individ. and 2 team spots
Tuesday evening mens league: 1 individ. and 2 team spots
Wednesday evening mixed: Team spots
Thursday evening mixed: 2 individual spots and 1 team spot
Friday evening mixed friends/family fun: Team spots *MEETING to be held on Sept. 14 at 6:30 pm
Saturday morning youth: Team spots *MEETING to be held on Sept. 22 at 10:30 am
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YOU CAN PRINT AND COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND BRING IT
BY THE CENTER, OR FAX IT TO US AT 540-825-7719!
You can always call us at 825-BOWL [540-825-2695] if you have questions about leagues - or anything else we have to offer!
There are many advantages of league bowling with us at Mountain Run!
- Our league bowlers receive a 10% discount on all items purchased in our on-site pro shop
- Our regular league bowlers get discounted bowling rates during their league season (does not apply to subs)
- You will have access to a Player's Club points card which earns points that you can use towards any purchase at our center (when you join a league, ask a manager about this perk!)
- PLUS bowling is great exercise: three games is equal to a MILE of walking, but far more fun - and you can socialize at the same time!
Stop in to see what a difference the Jayhawk DETOX machine can make in your game -- it safely removes oil from the cover of your ball to make it like new again. Come check it out!
Please also note, on league play evenings, we need most/all lanes freed up by about 6 pm to allow us time to clean and oil them before the league starts (these days and times do change seasonally). Call or visit our home page to verify when we have open lanes. Please do keep in mind that even if we have no lanes available on a given night, THE REST OF OUR CENTER IS STILL AVAILABLE: Ticket Redemption Arcade; Dining; and Billiards, so come on in!