NOTICE: Our annual FREE bowling for kids runs June 1 through August 11 this year (Tues.-Fri - see details)
KIDS....Be sure to bring your parents/guardians to bowl at Mountain Run so you can bowl for FREE!
Our youth league has ended its season, and we sincerely thank every bowler AND THEIR PARENTS for another fun season! We hope your summer is awesome, and we look forward to having you all bowl with us again next season -- and over the summer, too - of course! We will post info. here regarding youth league 2017-18, so stay tuned!
We are dedicated to providing a safe and fun place for children of all ages to come and enjoy bowling. League bowling is a great way for children to be active and to help develop social skills, too!
There are also benefits of league bowling at Mountain Run Bowling Center, such as:
- Discounted game rates when coming in to practice during open play
- FREE weekly league practice sessions with shoe rentals!
- 10% discount in the Pro-Shop to purchase all your bowling equipment & accessories
- Access to instruction from other league members to help develop the young bowlers
- Access to our Player's Club, which earns you points for every dollar you spend in our center
Our youth league is USBC sanctioned. Ages 8* to 20 may join, and single bowlers will be put on a team. Fees include shoe rental, free drop-in practice sessions (usually on Tuesdays between 3 & 6 pm), awards, and an end-of-season pizza/awards party.
(* possibly younger - pls call or come by to discuss)
Questions about our Youth League may be directed to Rich Wolfe at 540-825-2695.