Our youth league will have its organizational meeting for the
2017-18 Fall / Winter season on Saturday, September 23 at 10:30 am
Our youth league will tentatively start bowling on Saturday, September 30
We are dedicated to providing a safe and fun place for children of all ages to come and enjoy bowling. League bowling is a great way for children to be active and to help develop social skills, too!
There are also benefits of league bowling at Mountain Run Bowling Center, such as:
- Discounted game rates when coming in to practice during open play
- FREE weekly league practice sessions with shoe rentals!
- 10% discount in the Pro-Shop to purchase all your bowling equipment & accessories
- Access to instruction from other league members to help develop the young bowlers
- Access to our Player's Club, which earns you points for every dollar you spend in our center
Our youth league is USBC sanctioned. Ages 8* to 20 may join, and single bowlers will be put on a team. Fees include shoe rental, free drop-in practice sessions (usually on Tuesdays between 3 & 6 pm), awards, and an end-of-season pizza/awards party.
(* possibly younger - pls call or come by to discuss)
Questions about our Youth League may be directed to Rich Wolfe at 540-825-2695.